Planning should begin almost immediately for a remarkable youth conference experience. What goals and purpose have to be kept in mind while organizing this conference?What do you want to accomplish? It is important to establish what these are. The outcomes and impact will be greater with objectives than without them. Outline your goals and objectives then begin considering a theme. Where can I find LDS youth conference ideas?
We’ll share hundreds of youth conference ideas in our 83-page guide. There are a number of general questions and considerations that have to be addressed as you go about planning your conference. These concepts will be the platform on which your entire organizational effort will be based. So, these ideas need to be carefully considered.
- 106 theme ideas
- 43 workshop title and topic ideas
- dozens of game and activity ideas with descriptions
- 7 best pre-packaged youth conference programs in Utah (they do all the work)
- 4 Utah pageants you may consider
- 5 phases of planning (less stress, more success)
- t-shirt ideas, strategies and purposes
- many service ideas
- 1, 2, and 3 day sample creative agenda templates
- strategic marketing and promotional efforts
Planning an LDS youth conference
but it does require a considerable investment of time and effort.
The cost is $44/person.
For LDS youth conference groups from 20 up to about 35.
Here is what we provide:
The entire Koosh Cabins vacation get-away, linen, towels, and everything you need